With all of the campground choices surrounding Panguicth Lake you need to take a few things into consideration before making your plans.
- Make Reservations-Make sure to check the site for possible reservations, especially on weekends because these campgrounds fill up on most summer weekends and holidays.
- Check the season dates to make sure the site is open, campsite arability can be an issue certain times of the year.
- Check campground locations and fee’s.
White Bridge Campgrounds- (open seasonally- May 22-Sep 28th) with a fee required. This campground has Flush Toilets, Grills, camp sites, campfire rings, drinking water, dump station, tables, and trash collection.
Panguitch Lake North Campground- (First come first serve) with a fee. This campground has 39 campsites with tables and fire rings, 8 double sites with tables and fire rings, and 3 group sites with tables and fire rings. This site has drinking water, flush toilets, dump station, and garbage disposal.
Navajo Lake Campground- (First come first serve) and there is a fee required here. Located off Navajo Lake but not to far from Panguitch Lake, a good secondary option if the others are full. This campground has 12 campsites with picnic tables and fire ring, 4 double sites with table and fire ring, and 11 walk in tent sites with tables and fire rings. There is drinking water, flush toilets and garbage disposal on site.
We're sorry. There are no listings to show at this time.
- Bryce Canyon Campground PO Box 640001
Bryce City, UT 847644358345341
- Rubys Inn 26 South Main
Bryce Canyon City, UT 84764435-834-5341
- Bryce View Lodge PO Box 640001
Bryce City, UT 84764(435) 834-5341
- Zion River Resort 730 East Hwy
Virgin, UT 84779435) 635-8594
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Twin Knolls Rd
Orderville, UT 84755(435) 648-2700
- Bryce Canyon Pines Highway 12 mile marker 10
Bryce, UT 84764800-892-7923
- Temple View RV Park 975 South Main Street
St. George, UT 84770435-673-6400